2013 Summer Lawn Jam
Meet us at 17 E. Johnson Street in Harrisonburg, Virginia from noon till dark. It’s mostly free, by donation, and pay-what-you-will.
Last Year's Music:
|12 pm||Scott Murray|
|12:30 pm||Tom Weaver|
|2 pm||The McLaughlin Brothers|
|2:30 pm||Chris Kniss|
|3:30 pm||Nic Melas Febres|
|5 pm||Bobby St. Ours|
|6 pm||Chris Howdyshell|
|6:30 pm||Grace Pettis|
|7:30 pm||Greg Ward & Douggie|
|8 pm||The Panel Alarm|
|8:30 pm||Money Cannot Be Eaten|
- Face painting and tie dyeing
- Volleyball, horseshoes, and cornhole tournaments all day long
- Games! Sack-racing, wife-carry, slowest bike race, water balloon toss and more.
- Especially for the kids: Firetruck, parachute, Gus Bus, painting suncatchers, and piñatas!
- Plus, buy your raffle tickets and regionally-in-demand OCP t-shirts at the info booth!
- Car raffle