Our Community Place Needs Your Support
You Can Also Donate Through Mail
Make checks payable to…
Our Community Place
17 East Johnson Street
Harrisonburg, VA 22802
Want to Know How Your Money Makes a Difference?
Here are some things that your partnership is providing for the community.
- $22 pays for envelopes and stamps to send letters to people in jail for one month.
$55 pays for one person to eat for a month at OCP.
- $200 pays for OCP to take community members to see Shakespeare at Blackfriars (in Staunton) on pay-what-you-will night for one year.
- $660 pays for one person to eat for a year at OCP.
- $800 pays for OCP’s internet cost for one year (providing local and long distance phone and internet to community members for free).
- $2,300 pays for OCP’s propane bill (for cooking) for one year.
- $3,000 pays for OCP’s electric bill for one year.
- You can view our 990 Form and verify our non-profit status through GuideStar.
- All donations can be itemized on your tax return.