Our Community Place (OCP) is searching for an Executive Director committed to leading OCP into the next stage of its organizational and community life. OCP is a community of restoration and hope that welcomes anyone in the world, with a focus on people navigating homelessness or other difficult circumstances.
The Executive Director is responsible for the overall management and administration of the organization and its staff. The ED will lead fundraising and donor development, marketing and community outreach, and will maintain a strong presence in the community center and in program activities. The ED reports to the OCP Board of Directors.
This position requires:
- Experience or degree in a related field (business, non-profit management, social work, psychology, pastoral care, or justice and peace building).
- At least three years of experience working with non-profit organizations, preferably a non-profit social service agency.
- Experience with community-level outreach, resource and program development, and fundraising.
- Skilled at relationship development and at-ease with public speaking.
- A knowledge of, heart for, and experience with marginalized populations, trauma, and resilience building.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point, etc.
Applications must be received by December 1, 2017 to be considered. Send your CV and a letter explaining your interest in this position, highlighting your relevant skills, vision and experience to: [email protected]. Indicate in your letter: general salary requirements, and specific times and dates that you are available for a phone/Skype interview the week of December 4-8, 2017.